Cranberry Chicken Tartine
For the Mayo:
- 1 Egg yolk
- 1 tsp Honey Balsamic Mustard
- 1½ tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic
- ¾ cup Fruity EVOO
- 2 cups Cooked chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp Cranberry Pear White Balsamic
- 2 Stalks green onion chopped
- ¼ cup Fresh cranberries chopped
- ¼ cup Pecans chopped
- 4 Sourdough slices
- On a flat surface, wrap a damp towel on the counter in a circle then place bowl in the center of towel, making towel snug around the bottom of a large bowl to prevent the bowl from slipping while you whisk. Add egg yolk, mustard, lemon juice and vinegar, mixing together to combine. Whisk together 1/3 cup fresh mayo with 2 tbsp Cranberry Pear Balsamic and refrigerate remaining mayo.
- Whisk together ⅓ cup of your fresh mayo and 2 tbsp Cranberry Pear Balsamic, refrigerating remaining mayo. Add fleur de sel to taste.
- In a bowl, toss together chicken, dressing, chopped cranberries, green onions and pecans. Toast bread and spoon on chicken mixture and top with more green onions and cranberries.