- 1/2 Package Turkey Rub
- 1 whole chicken
- 2 cans Beer
- 2 tbsp Mexican Spice Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Lime Infused Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Maple Dark Balsamic
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon Pear Dark Balsamic
- Either prepare grill, by heating to medium, or preheat oven to 375°F. Combine ¾ package of rub with 1 tbps Harissa, 1 tbsp Persian Lime infused oil and Balsamic. Rub the mix all over the chicken.
- Holding chicken upright, with the cavity facing down, reserve half of the beer for the sauce and insert the remaining beer in the can into the cavity. Spread chicken legs out to form a tripod to support itself in a shallow baking dish for the oven, or place directly on the BBQ grill. Cover and grill, or bake in oven for 1½ - 2 hours, depending on size of chicken, or until a meat thermometer inserted into meaty portion of thigh registers 160°.
- Lift chicken slightly using tongs; place spatula under can. Carefully remove chicken and can from grill/oven; place on a cutting board to rest upright for 10 minutes. Gently lift chicken using tongs; carefully twist can and remove from cavity and discard can.
- Pour the reserved beer and ¾ of a new can into a small saucepan. Add the remaining oil and vinegar, and bring to a boil. Add chicken drippings and lower heat and simmer until reduced to about ½ cup. Carve chicken and finish with a drizzle of sauce. Enjoy!