- ½ recipe Rosemary Bread dough
- 1 Egg beaten
- 1 tsp Fleur de Sel
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese optional
- After the 2nd rise, cut ½ of dough away and bake the remaining dough into a loaf as per Rosemary Bread directions. Preheat oven to 400*F for the breadstick bones and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut golf ball sized balls of dough and roll into 4 long ropes. Cut 2 small marble sized balls and press to the bottom of the dough rope to attach and form the bottom of the bones. Repeat for the top of the bone. Alternatively, you can snip about 1" up the bottom of each dough rope and curl up and around to resemble bones. Repeat for remaining dough.
- Brush bones with beaten eggs and sprinkle with fleur de sel and cracked black pepper. Sprinkle with a little parmesan cheese for a cheesy bone. Bake for 15 minutes, or until bread is fully baked and golden brown on top. Serve with our Spiderweb Beet Hummus or your favorite dip.