- 1 ½ Cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 3 tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- ½ tsp Fleur de Sel
- ¼ cup Fresh thyme/rosemary/chives finely chopped
- ¼ cup EVOO1 cup Buttermilk
- In a small bowl, mix together all ingredients except buttermilk, then stir to combine.
- With a spoon, mix in the olive oil until the mixture is crumbly and resembles coarse oatmeal. Mix in the buttermilk to form a sticky dough. Turn onto a floured surface and shape into a 2 inch thick disk. Cut our circles with a floured glass or cookie cutter. Place on parchment paper covered baking sheet and bake at 375 for 13 minutes.
- Once biscuits are cool enough to handle, serve warm with your favorite toppings.