Breakfast rolled into your favorite cookie? What could be wrong with that!? *(silence)....*
- ⅔ cup Butter
- ½ cup Granulated sugar
- 1 cup Brown sugar
- ⅔ cup Eureka Lemon Olive Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla bean paste or extract
- 2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Fleur de Sel
- 3 cups Flour
- 1 cup Mini marshmallows
- 2 cups Frosted Flakes
- Preheat oven to 350*F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Cream together butter, sugars and fleur de sel until creamy. Beat together eggs and olive oil. Add vanilla to butter mixture, then slowly add in egg/olive oil mixture to butter mixture, beating until combined.
- Mix together flour and baking soda, then stir into butter mixture until just combined. Add in cereal and marshmallows, stirring to mix in evenly. Scoop tbsp sized balls of dough onto baking sheet about 1" apart. Press down gently to flatten cookie a bit then bake for 8-10 minutes, until edges are golden brown.
- Remove cookies from oven and let cool for 10 minutes on baking sheet, then move cookies to cooling racks to cool another 7-8 minutes.