Cute as a button and kid friendly, these treats are a cute Halloween treat, fun any time of the year!
- 4 oz Dark chocolate chopped
- ⅓ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Dried unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup Chocolate cookie crumbs
- ¼ cup Sliced almonds
- In a medium bowl, melt chocolate in microwave or using a double boiler. Stir in Greek yogurt and cinnamon, then refrigerate until firm.
- Scoop a small golf ball size ball from the chocolate mixture and press together into an oval shape, tapering one end for the mouse face. Repeat with remaining chocolate. Roll mice in chocolate cookie crumbs, pressing gently to adhere. Gently press two almond slices into tapered end for its ears and repeat with remaining mice. Now decorate your mice as desired - sprinkles, frosting or silver dragees for eyes, liquorice whips for the tail. Serve at room temperature.
Try rolling your mice in icing sugar for a white mouse. Stirring in 2 tbsp your favorite liquor i.e. Grand Marnier, Sambuca, Rum makes for a nice adult treat for a Halloween spread! Add a bit more cookie crumbs to the mixture to balance out the additional liquid. And a ¼ tsp of chili powder will spice up these mice in a fun way!