Cucumber Dill Dip
You never know when people will show up at your door – having several solid dips to be whipped up on the fly is always a good thing! This also works awesome as a burger sauce!
- 1 ½ cups Greek yogurt well drained and thick
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Shredded cucumbers
- 3 tbsp Garlic Lovers Passion Rub
- 1 tbsp Sea Salt Fusion Veggie Garnish
- ½ cup Dill chopped
- ½ cup Flat leaf parsley finely chopped
- ¼ tsp Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic
- ½ tsp Fleur de Sel
- Begin by draining cucumbers of most of the moisture by placing shredded cucumbers in a fine mesh sieve and sprinkling with 1 tsp fleur de sel - the salt will help pull the water from the cucumber, preventing your dip from becoming watery. Allow to drain for up to an hour, then stir together all ingredients. Taste for seasoning and then refrigerate until ready to use.
Using the thickest/full fat greek yogurt for this dip will help keep this from becoming thin. If you'd like to thicken your greek yogurt, line a fine mesh sieve with cheesecloth and add your yogurt to the middle and twist the remaining cheese cloth into a loose knot. Let yogurt sit for up to an hour for super thick yogurt, less so to just remove some excess liquid from the yogurt.