Black Cherry Chicken
The perfect dinner!! We love this dish for it's versatility - change the fruit and complementary seasonings to change up this dish to be as seasonal you desire! Alongside roasted asparagus, spiced mashed sweet potatoes and you've got yourself a killer meal!
- 4 Chicken breasts
- ¼ cup Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Cherry Dark Balsamic
- 1 tsp Turkey Rub
- ½ tsp Fleur de Sel
- 1 cup Fresh or frozen cherries
- 3 tbsp Black Cherry Jam
- 2 tsp Fresh thyme
- 1 Lemon juiced
- 1 tbsp Honey Balsamic Mustard
- Preheat oven to 400*F. In a skillet, warm Blood Orange Fused Olive Oil over medium heat. Season chicken breasts with fleur de sel and Turkey Rub and sear on each side for 4-5 minutes. Place skillet in oven and bake chicken for 10-12 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165*F.
- Remove chicken from skillet and cover with foil on a platter to keep warm. Add remaining ingredients to pan, stirring sauce together. Allow to reduce for 4-5 minutes, season sauce with fleur de sel if needed, then serve spoonfuls of sauce over chicken.