Berry Iced Tea
Super fun way to sweeten and infuse your iced tea - Jam It Up!
- ¼ cup Blackberry Apple Jam
- 2 tbsp Level Ground Earl Grey Tea
- 2½ cups Boiling water
- ¼ cup Orange Blossom Honey optional
- 4 cups Ice water
- 2 tbsp Lavender Dark Balsamic
- 1 Lemon thinly sliced
- 10 Blackberries optional
- Fresh mint leaves
- Add tea to boiling water and steep for 10 minutes. Remove tea bags and pour into a large pitcher. Whisk in jam (and honey if you desire a sweeter tea) while water is still warm and chill tea in fridge until cold or at least an hour - Speed this up by chilling in the freezer for about 20-30 minutes.
- When cool, add ice water, balsamic then stir together. Add in sliced lemon and serve over ice, with fresh mint.
Try this tea with any jam you love most – Strawberry, Coco Passion, Apricot will completely change this tea for so much variety!