Everyone needs an easy side dish that helps clean out the fridge! The marinade on these veggie skewers is so delicious! The best for summer barbeques.
- ⅔ cup EVOO
- 5 tbsp West Coast Salmon Rub
- 1 tbsp Champagne Vinegar
- 1 Red bell pepper chopped into 2" chunks
- 1 Zucchini chopped into 2" chunks
- 6 Yukon gold potatoes parboiled
- 16 Cherry tomatoes
- 1 Red onion chopped into 1" chunks
- Wooden or metal skewers
- In a measuring glass, combine 1/3 cup of EVOO, 3 tbsp of Salmon Rub, Champagne vinegar and set aside. Place the chopped veggies in the flat container and let sit for 3 - 6 hours.
- If using wood skewers, fill a shallow dish with cold water and submerge the wooden skewers for 30 minutes before cooking. Skewer veggies leaving room on one end to hang off BBQ.
- Grill on a medium heat for approximately 10 minutes, rotating the skewers regularly to ensure they cook evenly. In a small bowl, mix together the remaining EVOO, 2 tbsp Salmon Rub, brushing the veggies as they grill.
Feel free to vary the veggies to those of your choosing – and add a grilled fruit to add some sweetness to the savoury!