Cranberry Lemon Granola
We make granola in BIG batches around here and highly recommend that you do too - perfect for quick breakfasts, layered into a parfait for snack or desserts or simply enjoyed with cold milk.
- 3 cups Rolled oats
- 1 cup Unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup Chopped pecans
- ¼ cup Ground flax meal
- 3 tbsp Eureka Eureka Lemon Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Fleur de Sel
- ½ cup Maple syrup generous
- ¼ tsp Freshly ground Nutmeg
- 2 Large egg whites
- 1 ½ cups Dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 300F. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except the dried fruit and egg white. Toss well to coat evenly. In a small bowl, whisk egg whites till white and frothy. Evenly mix into granola mixture.
- Spread evenly on a parchment paper covered cookie sheet. Bake for 35-40 minutes, carefully turning once about half way through. Try to keep the clumps intact as much as possible while turning.
- When evenly browned, place granola on a wire rack and cool completely. Break apart into your desired cluster size, mix in dried fruit and enjoy!
* Adapted from Smitten Kitchen’s Big Cluster Granola – the very best you can snack on!