Cranberry Pear Glazed Salmon
Cranberry 'pears' so well with this salmon dish and while the fish cooks in the oven, the balsamic reduces and will create the yummy tangy glaze over top of the salmon.
- 2 Green onions thinly sliced
- 3 Garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Fresh Ginger grated
- 1 ½ cups Cranberry Pear White Balsamic
- 2 tsp Jalapeño Lime Jelly
- ¼ tsp Fleur de Sel
- ⅛ tsp Cracked White Pepper
- 2 Fillets of salmon 2 " thick
- 2 tbsp Eureka Eureka Lemon Olive Oil divided
- Preheat oven to 375*F and line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. In a glass or non-reactive bowl, stir together garlic, ginger, green onions, Jalapeno Lime Jelly, balsamic, fleur de sel and pepper and 1 tbsp Lemon Olive Oil. Add salmon fillets and marinate for 20 minutes in the fridge.
- Remove fish from fridge and bring to room temperature. Preheat an oven proof skillet over medium heat and drizzle olive oil on fish. Place fillets in pan and sear each side for 2-3 minutes and lightly browned, then move pan to finish cooking in the oven for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and serve hot - fish will flake easily if cooked and be just lightly pink in the centre, but not too dry. Garnish with extra green onion slices.