Cranberry Pear Beets
- ¼ cup EVOO
- 4 Large red beets
- 1 tsp Fresh Ginger grated
- ¼ cup Cranberry Pear White Balsamic
- Fleur de Sel and cracked Eight Pepper Blend to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 and line sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Peel beets with a paring knife or vegetable peeler and cube into 1" cubes. Mix beets in a bowl with EVOO, salt and pepper. Roast for 35-45 minutes or until beets are fork tender.
- In a non-stick pan, add Cranberry Pear Balsamic along with ginger and reduce for 7-8 minutes over medium heat, until reduced by half in volume. Toss beets in balsamic and season with a sprinkle of fleur de sel and cracked black pepper.