Our FAVORITE cookie on the planet! This cookie bakes up a huge batch that will bring all the boys… and girls to the yard! Soft, chewy cookies that are speckled with tart cranberries, creamy sweet white chocolate (use the GOOD stuff or sub in dark chocolate!) and nutty walnuts!
Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies
- 2 Eggs
- 2/3 cup Unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup Olive Oil Extra Virgin
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- ½ cup Granulated sugar
- 1 cup Brown sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 3 cups Flour All Purpose
- 2 cups White chocolate chips
- 1 cup Walnuts chopped
- 2 cups Dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and set aside.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, cream together sugars, butter, olive oil and lemon juice until fluffy and creamy, about 3 minutes. Add in egg, beating until combined. Stir in dry ingredients until mixed together, then stir in chocolate, nuts and cranberries.
- Scoop 2 tbsp-sized balls of cookie dough on the cookie sheet, about 3-4" apart as cookies will spread.
- Bake until cookies are golden brown on the edges, about 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on a tray for 5 minutes before moving to cool on the rack.