- 1 cup Fresh cranberries
- ½ cup Kalamon Olives pitted
- ½ cup Lemon Brined Olives pitted
- ½ cup Flat leaf parsley roughly chopped
- 1 Garlic clove chopped
- 2 tsp Maple syrup
- ¼ cup Fruity EVOO
- 2 tsp Lemon zest finely grated
- ½ tsp Fleur de Sel
- ¼ tsp Cracked Eight Pepper Blend
- 1 Fresh baguette sliced into 1” slices on the bias
- Preheat broiler and slice baguette into 1-2" slices on a diagonal. Drizzle slices with fruity EVOO and toast under the broiler under lightly golden brown, flip over, then brown the opposite side. Lay out toasted bread on a serving platter.
- In a food processor or blender, add all ingredients and pulse until ingredients are chopped to desired texture -?? chunky or pureed. Add fleur de sel and cracked black pepper. Scoop tapenade on baguette slices and serve right away to prevent bread from getting soggy.