Chipotle Short Rib Eggs Benedict
- 4 Egg yolks
- ¼ tsp Fleur de Sel or Crazy Salt
- Pinch Black pepper
- ½ tsp Chilli powder or Ground Aleppo Pepper
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- ½ cup Chipotle Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Mild EVOO
- 4 Whole eggs
- 2 tbsp Pinot Grigio White Wine Vinegar
- 2 English muffins split and toasted
- 4 Thick slices leftover short ribs roughly chopped
- Hollandaise: Add egg yolks, lemon juice and seasonings to a blender and combine. Remove the pouring cover insert from blender and while blender is running, slowly pour in olive oil, drop by drop until sauce begins to come together and thicken. Check for seasoning and keep warm until ready to use.
- Bring a pot of water to a simmer and add the Pinot Grigio vinegar. Crack egg into a small ramekin and stir water in the pot clockwise to create a whirl pool. Drop egg into centre of whirlpool and let egg cook for 4-5 minutes. Remove egg from water and drain on paper towels before serving right away
- Toast English muffin halves and then top with 1-2 pieces warmed leftover boneless short ribs, then poached eggs. Ladle over eggs Chipotle Hollandaise as desired.