- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Chipotle Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp Lion Extra Strong Mustard
- 1 tbsp Jalapeño White Balsamic
- ¼ tsp Fleur de Sel or Crazy Salt
- In a food processor, slowly mix egg, mustard and vinegar together.
- Place blender on the slowest speed. In a fine stream while blender is running, slowly pour in chipotle oil. Don't pour to quickly but ensure that all the oil is evenly incorporated.
- Continue blending, until mayo is thick and creamy
- Use immediately, keep in fridge in an airtight container for 2-3 days.