Apple Thyme Martini
- 4 oz filtered apple cider
- 1 oz Honey Ginger Thyme White Balsamic Reduction
- 4 tsp lemon juice
- 4 oz vodka
- 6 dashes Black Walnut Bitters
- 1 tbsp egg whites
Honey Ginger Thyme White Balsamic Reduction
- ½ cup Honey Ginger White Balsamic
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme
- Honey Ginger Thyme White Balsamic Reduction: For reduction, in a small sauce pan, bring ½ cup Honey Ginger White Balsamic to a simmer over medium low heat with thyme sprigs. Cook for 6-8 minutes, or until mixture has reduced by half and is syrupy. Remove from heat and store in a mason jar in the fridge to cool. Keeps for 2 weeks.
- In a cocktail shaker, fill with ice, then add remaining ingredients. Shake for 20-30 seconds, strain into two martini glasses or coupe glasses, topping with foam remaining in cocktail shaker. Garnish with fresh thyme sprigs.