Herbaceous and tangy this sauce is a delightful companion to red meats, poultry and salmon too!
- 1 cup Fresh cilantro
- 1 cup Fresh parsley
- ¼ cup Fresh oregano
- 2 tbsp Garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup Lemongrass Mint Balsamic or Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic
- 1 cup Robust EVOO
- ½ tsp Fleur de Sel
- ½ tsp Fresh cracked Penja Black Pepper
- ½ Crushed red pepper flakes
- In a food processor, add all ingredients except vinegar and EVOO.
- Pulse until finely chopped and then with motor running, slowly pour in both vinegar and EVOO, stopping once mixture is completely blended.
- Store in fridge for approximately 1 week.
If Lemongrass Mint isn't handy, Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic is a great sub in a pinch. Pinot Wine Vinegar is also a delicious substitute, it's sharp acidity making this sauce more tangy and in exchange for the hint of sweet you get from the balsamic.